The Coral Springs Police Department Records Unit is open from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
For your convenience, our Lobby is open from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday through Friday, copies of police reports, traffic accident reports and traffic citations, which are available for release, can be obtained in person. Other special services are also provided, such as good conduct letters, bicycle registration and alarm registration processing. A processing fee will be charged for these services and the fees are available upon request.
To obtain more information on our services, please call 954-346-1340.
For Alarm registration and information please visit our web site www.coralsprings.org/alarms/index.cfm. Or you may contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions on false alarms or Alarm School, please call (954) 346-1341.
Reports, Checks & Searches
Incident Reports involving a juvenile will be released according to State Statute, and proper identification and/or involvement may be required. Please contact the Records Unit at (954) 346-1340 for requirements regarding the release of any juvenile information.
Accident Reports are confidential and not considered public record until 60 days after the date of the accident. Prior to the conclusion of the 60-day waiting period, accident reports will be released only to the following:
- A party involved in the crash (photo identification required)
- The legal representative of a party involved in the crash (Florida Bar number required)
- The licensed insurance agent of a party involved in the crash, or a party who has applied for insurance coverage (Florida license number required)
- A person under contract to provide claims or underwriting information to a qualifying insurance company (name of insurance company required)
- A prosecuting authority (Florida Bar number required)
- A representative of a radio or television station licensed by the FCC, a newspaper qualified to publish legal notices, or a free newspaper of general circulation which qualifies under Statute 316.066(3)(C) (name of radio station, television station or newspaper required, along with proof of free distribution, if applicable)
- A state or federal agency representative who is authorized by law to have access to these reports
All required credentials or identification must be reviewed by a Records Specialist prior to the report's release.
If you need information regarding a crash report please call the Records Unit at 954-346-1340. If you would like a copy of a crash report you may come into the Police Department after 5 business days to pick-up a copy. There is a fee associated with obtaining a copy. You may also purchase a copy of your crash report on-line at www.docview.us.com.
Report a Crime Online
The Citizens Online Police Reporting System is an online citizen police report system that allows residents to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the police report for free. Please confirm the following to find out if online citizen police report filing is right for you:
- This is not an Emergency?
- " This incident occurred within the city limits of Coral Springs?
- There are No Known suspects?
- " You have a valid e-mail address from which to send and receive e-mails?
If you answered yes to all of the above questions, you are ready to file your report online. Please click here. Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing the report. If you answered no to any of the questions please look at our Online Citizen Police Report Frequently Asked Questions section.
Residents can pay with MasterCard or Visa.
Visit www.docview.us.com to purchase accident reports online.