Current Projects - 2014
List of Current Utility Projects:
- Forest Hills Well Field Rehabilitation:
Rehabilitation of the existing wells of the Forest Hills Well Field Area to increase flow capacity to keep up with the portable water demand.
- Lift Stations Rehabilitation:
Rehabilitation of existing City’s sanitary lift stations, to prevent sewer overflows and provides a reliable waste water collection system.
- Water Plant Improvements:
To repair, replace or rehabilitated critical components in the water treatment process.
- Rehabilitation of Mullins Booster Station:
To repair, replace or rehabilitate critical assets and components at the Mullins Booster Station.
- Galvanized Water Service Replacement:
To replace the existing galvanized water pipes throughout the City’s utility service area, to ensure proper flow of water and increase water pressure to customers.
- Sanitary Sewer Lines Rehabilitation:
To prevent the inflow and infiltration of ground water into the sewer lines to reduce waste water treatments costs.