Code Compliance - Transfer Station Information
The City Waste Transfer Station is located at 12600 Wiles Road.
Station is Open
- Saturdays 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Sundays 12:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
The transfer station will also be open on the following holidays:
- Martin Luther King Day
- Presidents Day
- Memorial Day
- Labor Day
The Transfer Station will be closed:
Two Forms of Identification are Required
- Valid driver license with a Coral Springs address.
- And either a water bill, cable bill, vehicle registration, automobile insurance card, or voter registration
The Transfer station will accept bulk trash, yard trash and source separated recyclables during normal operating hours.
On the First Saturday of every month the transfer station will also accept paint, fluorescent light bulbs and electronic equipment delivered to the station by residents.
To dispose of bulk items yourself, bring them to the City Waste Transfer Station on weekends. This service is free. A few conditions apply, such as:
- No commercial waste will be accepted.
- No raw garbage, animal waste, tires, batteries, paint or other household hazardous waste.
- Waste may be brought to the Transfer Station in your car, passenger van (no larger than a 7-person passenger van), Pick Up Trucks (with beds No Larger than 4 ft. X 8 ft.), or trailers (with beds no larger than 4 ft X 12ft X 3 ft.).
- Vehicles rented by residential property owners that meet the above size restrictions are permitted. However, residents should contact Waste Pro at 954-282-6800 prior to renting the vehicle, to ensure the vehicle and material hauled meets the standards of the transfer station.