The Mayor and City Commissioners have office hours scheduled in August to discuss City issues with residents or business owners. Office hours are set as follows, but check CoralSprings.org/event regularly for changes.
- Mayor Scott Brook has four sets of office hours scheduled for August. To schedule an appointment, call 954-344-5906.
o Wednesday, August 12 – 8 to 9:30 a.m. at Whole Foods, 810 N. University Drive.
o Monday, August 24 – Coffee with the Mayor 8:30 to 10 a.m. at Whole Foods, 810 N. University Drive.
o Wednesday, August 26 – 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. at The Vine Bar, 925 N. University Drive
o Friday, August 28 – 8:30 to 10:30 a.m. at McDonald’s, 630 University Drive.
- Vice Mayor Vince Boccard has canceled his office hours for August.
- Commissioner Claudette Bruck will have office hours Monday, August 3 from 4 to 5 p.m. at Kilwins, 2758 University Drive on The Walk. Enjoy an ice cream while talking with the commissioner. To make an appointment, call 954-344-5906.
- Commissioner Roy Gold will have office hours Thursday, August 6 from 5 to 6 p.m. in the Commission Chambers at City Hall, 9551 W. Sample Road. To schedule an appointment, call 954-971-4040.
- Commissioner Tom Powers will have office hours twice in August. For an appointment, call 954-344-5906.
o Tuesday, August 11 from 8:30 to 9:30 a.m at The Breakfast Joint, 5781 Coral Ridge Drive.
o Tuesday, August 11 from 1:30 to 2:30 p.m. at Larry’s Ice Cream, 749 University Drive.