The Mayor and City Commissioners have office hours scheduled in November to discuss City issues with residents or business owners. Office hours are set as follows, but check www.CoralSprings.org/event regularly for changes.
- Mayor Scott Brook has four sets of office hours scheduled for the dates below. To schedule an appointment, call 954-344-5906.
· Monday, November 2 from 8:30 to 10 a.m. at Crème Brulee, located at 1263 University Drive.
· Monday, November 16 from 8:30 to 10 a.m. at Dunkin Donuts, 12432 West Atlantic Blvd.
· Monday, November 23 from 8:30 to 10 a.m. at Whole Foods, 810 University Drive.
· Wednesday, November 25 from 7 to 8:30 p.m. at The Vine Bar, 925 N. University Drive.
- Vice Mayor Vince Boccard, Commissioner Roy Gold and Commissioner Tom Powers will not be holding office hours this month as they will be away at a conference. To schedule an appointment with Vice Mayor Boccard or Commissioner Powers, call 954-344-5906. To schedule an appointment with Commissioner Gold, please call 954-971-4040.
- Commissioner Claudette Bruck will have office hours Monday, November 2 from 4 to 5 p.m. at Kilwins, 2758 University Drive on The Walk. Enjoy an ice cream while talking with the commissioner. To make an appointment, call 954-344-5906.