The Mayor and City Commissioners have office hours scheduled in March to discuss City issues with residents or business owners. Office hours are set as follows, but check www.CoralSprings.org/event regularly for changes.
- Mayor Scott Brook has four sets of office hours scheduled for the dates below. To schedule an appointment, call 954-344-5906.
· Monday, March 8 from 8 to 9:30 a.m. at Whole Foods Market, 810 N. University Drive.
· Friday, March 12 from 8:30 to 10 a.m. at Dunkin Donuts, located at 12432 W. Atlantic Blvd.
· Friday, March 19 from 8:30 to 10 a.m. at Starbucks, 2800 N. University Drive.
· Monday, March 29 from 8:30 to 10 a.m. at The Breakfast Joint, 5781 Coral Ridge Drive.
- Vice Mayor Claudette Bruck will have office hours Monday, March 1 from 4 to 5 p.m. at Kilwins, 2758 University Drive on The Walk. Enjoy an ice cream while talking with the commissioner. To make an appointment, call 954-344-5906.
- Commissioners Vince Boccard and Tom Powers have canceled their office hours for March. To schedule an appointment, call 954-344-5906.
- Commissioner Roy Gold will have office hours Thursday, March 11 from 5 to 6 p.m. in the Commission Chambers at City Hall, 9551 W. Sample Road. To schedule an appointment, call 954-971-4040.