Pavex Corporation will perform Roadway Resurfacing and Striping, near Mullins Park starting Monday, March 29.
Construction will take place in the following areas:
· Coral Hills Drive, from Sample Road to 28 St.
· 29 St., from Coral Hills to Coral Springs Drive
· 99 Ave., from 29th St. to 99 Way
· 31st Court, from Coral Hills Drive to University Drive
· 28th St, from Coral Hills Drive to University Drive
· 95th Ave., from 31st St to Royal Palm Blvd.
· 28th Place and 28 Court, between 97 Ave. and Coral Hills Drive and between 98 Way and 99 Ave
· 97 Lane, from 25 St. to Royal Palm Blvd.
· 96 Way and 95 Terrace north of Royal Palm
· and 23 Court, from 95 Terrace to 95 Ave.
Construction will occur tentatively between 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. until the resurfacing project is complete. Construction is anticipated to end in June 2010. For more information, contact the Streets Division at 954-345-2210.