The Mayor and City Commissioners have office hours scheduled in May to discuss City issues with residents or business owners. Office hours are set as follows, but check www.CoralSprings.org/event regularly for changes.
- Mayor Scott Brook has four sets of office hours scheduled for the dates below. To schedule an appointment, call 954-344-5906.
· Friday, May 7 from 8:30 to 10 a.m. at McDonalds, 630 N. University Drive.
· Monday, May 10 from 8:30 to 10 a.m. at Starbucks, located 2800 N. University Drive.
· Monday, May 17 from 8:30 to 10 a.m. at Dunkin Donuts, 12432 W. Atlantic Blvd.
· Monday, May 24 from 8:30 to 10 a.m. at The Breakfast Joint, 5781 Coral Ridge Drive.
- Vice Mayor Claudette Bruck will have office hours Monday, May 3 from 4 to 5 p.m. at Kilwins, 2758 University Drive on The Walk. Enjoy an ice cream while talking with the commissioner. To make an appointment, call 954-344-5906.
- Commissioner Roy Gold will have office hours Thursday, May 13 from 5 to 6 p.m. in the Commission Chambers at City Hall, 9551 W. Sample Road. To schedule an appointment, call 954-971-4040.
- Commissioner Ted Mena and Commissioner Bill Stradling have not set office hours yet. To schedule an appointment, call 954-344-5906.