The Mayor and City Commissioners have office hours scheduled in July to discuss City issues with residents or business owners. Office hours are set as follows, but check www.CoralSprings.org/event regularly for changes.
- Mayor Scott Brook has four sets of office hours scheduled for the dates below. To schedule an appointment, call 954-344-5906.
· Friday, July 2 from 8:30 to 10 a.m. at The Original Pancake House, 10599 W. Atlantic Blvd.
· Wednesday, July 14 from 7 to 8:30 p.m. at The Vine Bar, 925 N. University Drive.
· Monday, July 19 from 8:30 to 10 a.m. at Bernie’s Bagels, located at 1420 Coral Ridge Dr.
· Monday, July 26 from 8:30 to 10 a.m. at Espressionist, located at 7400 Wiles Road
- Vice Mayor Claudette Bruck will have office hours Monday, July 5 from 4 to 5 p.m. at Kilwins, 2758 University Drive on The Walk. Enjoy an ice cream while talking with the commissioner. To make an appointment, call 954-344-5906.
- Commissioner Roy Gold will have office hours Thursday, July 8 from 5 to 6 p.m. in the Commission Chambers at City Hall, 9551 W. Sample Road. To schedule an appointment, call 954-971-4040.
- Commissioner Ted Mena will have office hours on Monday, July 12 and July 19 from 5 to 6 p.m. at Larry’s Ice Cream, 749 University Dr. To make an appointment, call 954-344-5906.
- Commissioner Bill Stradling will meet with residents by appointments. To schedule an appointment, call 954-344-5906.