The Mayor and City Commissioners have office hours scheduled in August to discuss City issues with residents or business owners. Office hours are set as follows, but check www.CoralSprings.org/event regularly for changes.
- Mayor Scott Brook has four sets of office hours scheduled for the dates below. To schedule an appointment, call 954-344-5906.
· Monday, August 2 from 8:30 to 10 a.m. at Whole Foods, 810 N. University Drive.
· Monday, August 23 from 8:30 to 10 a.m. at The Breakfast Joint, located at 5781 Coral Ridge Drive.
· Tuesday, August 24 from 7 to 8:30 p.m. at Vino DeSantis, 2702 N. University Drive.
· Monday, August 30 from 8:30 to 10 a.m. at Bernie's Bagels, 1420 Coral Ridge Drive.
- Vice Mayor Claudette Bruck will have office hours Monday, August 2 from 4 to 5 p.m. at Kilwins, 2758 University Drive on The Walk. Enjoy an ice cream while talking with the commissioner. To make an appointment, call 954-344-5906.
- Commissioner Roy Gold will have office hours Thursday, August 12 from 5 to 6 p.m. in the Commission Chambers at City Hall, 9551 W. Sample Road. To schedule an appointment, call 954-971-4040.
- Commissioner Ted Mena will have office hours on Monday, August 2, August 16 and August 30 from 5 to 6 p.m. at Larry’s Ice Cream, 749 University Dr. To make an appointment, call 954-344-5906.
- Commissioner Bill Stradling will meet with residents on Monday, August 2 from 7 to 8 p.m. at Pepperoni Grill, 9174 Wiles Road. To make an appointment, call 954-344-5906.