The Mayor and City Commissioners have office hours scheduled in September to discuss City issues with residents or business owners. Office hours are set as follows, but check www.CoralSprings.org/event regularly for changes.
- Mayor Scott Brook has four sets of office hours scheduled for the dates below. To schedule an appointment, call 954-344-5906.
· Monday, September 13 from 8:30 to 10 a.m. at Whole Foods, 810 N. University Drive.
· Monday, September 20 from 8:30 to 10 a.m. at The Original Pancake House, located at 10599 W. Sample Road.
· Sunday, September 26 at 10 a.m. at Mullins Park, 10000 N.W. 29 St for Walk with the Mayor.
- Vice Mayor Claudette Bruck will have office hours Monday, September 6 from 4 to 5 p.m. at Kilwins, 2758 University Drive on The Walk. Enjoy an ice cream while talking with the commissioner. To make an appointment, call 954-344-5906.
- Commissioner Roy Gold will have office hours Thursday, September 23 from 5 to 6 p.m. in the Commission Chambers at City Hall, 9551 W. Sample Road. To schedule an appointment, call 954-971-4040.
- Commissioner Vince Boccard will hold office hours on Tuesday, September 14 from 4 to 5 p.m. at City Hall, 9551 W. Sample Road. To make an appointment, call 954-344-5906.
- Commissioner Tom Powers will meet with residents on Tuesday, September 14 from 1:30 to 2:30 p.m. at Larry’s Ice Cream, 749 University Drive. To make an appointment, call 954-344-5906.