The Mayor and City Commissioners have office hours scheduled in October to discuss City issues with residents or business owners. Office hours are set as follows, but check www.CoralSprings.org/event regularly for changes.
- Mayor Scott Brook has four sets of office hours scheduled for the dates below. To schedule an appointment, call 954-344-5906.
· Friday, October 1 from 8:30 to 10 a.m. at Starbucks, 2800 N. University Drive.
· Monday, October 11 from 8:30 to 10 a.m. at Dunkin Donuts, located at 12432 W. Atlantic Blvd.
· Friday, October 15 at 8:30 to 10 a.m. at Bernie’s Bagels, 1420 Coral Ridge Drive.
· Thursday, October 28 at 7 to 8:30 p.m. at Vino DeSantis, 2702 N. University Drive.
- Vice Mayor Claudette Bruck will have office hours Monday, October 4 from 4 to 5 p.m. at Kilwins, 2758 University Drive on The Walk. Enjoy an ice cream while talking with the commissioner. To make an appointment, call 954-344-5906.
- Commissioner Roy Gold will have office hours Thursday, October 14 from 5 to 6 p.m. in the Commission Chambers at City Hall, 9551 W. Sample Road. To schedule an appointment, call 954-971-4040.
- Commissioner Vince Boccard will hold office hours on Tuesday, October 12 from 4 to 5 p.m. at City Hall, 9551 W. Sample Road. To make an appointment, call 954-344-5906.
- Commissioner Tom Powers will meet with residents on Tuesday, October 12 from 7 to 8 p.m. at Larry’s Ice Cream, 749 University Drive. To make an appointment, call 954-344-5906.