The Mayor and City Commissioners have office hours scheduled in February to discuss City issues with residents or business owners. Office hours are set as follows, but check www.CoralSprings.org/event regularly for changes.
- Mayor Roy Gold will have office hours this month by appointments only. To schedule an appointment, call 954-971-4040.
- Vice Mayor Claudette Bruck will have office hours Monday, February 7 from 4 to 5 p.m. at Kilwins, 2758 University Drive on The Walk. Enjoy an ice cream while talking with the commissioner. To make an appointment, call 954-344-5906.
- Commissioner Larry Vignola will have office hours Saturday, February 8 from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. at Pasquale’s Pizza & Subs, 10337 Royal Palm Blvd. To schedule an appointment, call 954-344-5906.
- Commissioner Vince Boccard will hold office hours on Tuesday, Feburary 8 from 4 to 5 p.m. at City Hall, 9551 W. Sample Road. To make an appointment, call 954-344-5906.
- Commissioner Tom Powers will meet with residents on Tuesday, Feburary 8 from 1:30 to 2:30 p.m. at Larry’s Ice Cream, 749 University Drive. He will also be available on Wednesday, February 23 from 6:30 to 8:00 p.m. at The Wine Shop of Coral Springs, 925 N. University Drive. To make an appointment, call 954-344-5906.