The Mayor and City Commissioners have office hours scheduled in September to discuss City issues with residents or business owners. Office hours are set as follows, but check www.CoralSprings.org/event regularly for changes.
- Mayor Roy Gold will have office hours this month by appointment only. To schedule an appointment, call 954-971-4040.
- Vice Mayor Claudette Bruck will have office hours Monday, September 12 from 4 to 5 p.m. at Kilwins, 2758 University Drive on The Walk. Enjoy an ice cream while talking with the commissioner. To make an appointment, call 954-344-5906.
- Commissioner Larry Vignola will have office hours Tuesday, September 13 from noon to 1 p.m. p.m. at Pasquale’s Pizza & Subs, 10337 Royal Palm Blvd. To schedule an appointment, call 954-344-5906.
- Commissioner Vince Boccard will hold office hours on Tuesday, September 13 from 4 to 5 p.m. at City Hall, 9551 W. Sample Road. To make an appointment, call 954-344-5906.
- Commissioner Tom Powers will meet with residents on Tuesday, September 13 from 1:30 to 2:30 p.m. at Larry’s Ice Cream, 749 University Drive. To make an appointment, call 954-344-5906.