During the holidays, the Coral Springs Police Department will be making it a priority to monitor the use of fireworks throughout our neighborhoods.
Please keep in mind that any firework that explodes or flies in the air is illegal. Anyone caught possessing any of these types of fireworks will have them confiscated. And remember that setting them off could result in criminal charges.
As for legal fireworks, please follow these safety types to ensure the wellbeing of your loved ones:
• Never light fireworks indoors or near dry grass.
• Always have a bucket of water or fire extinguisher nearby.
• Do not wear loose clothing while using fireworks.
• Stand several feet away from lighted fireworks.
• If fireworks do not go off, do not stand over them.
• Supervise children around fireworks at all times.