The Mayor and City Commissioners have office hours scheduled in March to discuss City issues with residents or business owners. Office hours are set as follows, but check www.CoralSprings.org/event regularly for changes.
- Mayor Roy Gold will have office hours Thursday, March 8 from 5 to 6 p.m. in the City Commission Chambers at City Hall, 9551 W. Sample Road. To schedule an appointment, call 954-971-4040.
- Vice Mayor Tom Powers will meet with residents on Tuesday, March 20 from 1:30 to 2:30 p.m. at Larry’s Ice Cream, 749 University Drive. To make an appointment, call 954-344-5906.
- Commissioner Larry Vignola will have office hours by appointment only. To schedule an appointment, call 954-344-5906.
- Commissioner Vince Boccard will hold office hours by appointment only. To make an appointment, call 954-344-5906.
- Commissioner Claudette Bruck will have office hours on Monday, March 5 from 4 to 5 p.m. at Kilwins, 2758 University Drive on The Walk. Enjoy an ice cream while talking with the commissioner. To make an appointment, call 954-344-5906.