The City Commissioners have office hours scheduled in December to discuss City issues with residents or business owners. Office hours are set as follows, but check www.CoralSprings.org/event regularly for changes.
- Mayor Vince Boccard will not have office hours this month due to a Commission Workshop conflict. However, he is available to by phone at 954-609-9718.
- Vice Mayor Tom Powers will not have office hours this month. If there is something you’d like to discuss, please call him directly at 954-326-3330.
- Commissioner Larry Vignola will not be available this month. Residents can call him at 954-632-7544.
- Commissioner Dan Daley is available to meet with residents on Monday, December 10 from 3 to 5 p.m. at Starbucks, 2800 N. University Dr. at The Walk. To make an appointment, call 954-344-5906.
- Commissioner Claudette Bruck will have office hours on Monday, December 3 from 4 to 5 p.m. at Kilwins, 2758 University Drive at The Walk. Enjoy an ice cream while talking with the commissioner. To make an appointment, call 954-344-5906.