Children will learn valuable, life-saving skills during the City's annual Safety Town of Coral Springs program. Safety Town is a comprehensive, early childhood, hands-on safety education program that introduces children ages 4-1/2 to 6-1/2 to real-life safety situations. The cost is $60, and participants must meet the age requirement as of June 2013. Proof of age, such as birth certificate or passport, is required at registration. The tentative schedule for Safety Town is as follows:
• Session 1: June 17 to July 28, 9:30 to 11:30 a.m.
• Session 2: July 8 to July 19, 9:30 to 11:30 a.m.
• Session 3: July 8 to July 19, 12:30 to 2:30 p.m.
• Session 4: July 22 to August 2, 9:30 to 11:30 a.m.
• Session 5: July 22 to August 2, 12:30 to 2:30 p.m.
Parents must register their own children. No more than two children, including siblings and friends, can be grouped together. Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis because of limited class size. For more information, visit www.CoralSprings.org/summerfun, or call 954-344-1811.