The City’s new trash hauler, Waste Pro, began servicing Coral Springs on Wednesday, January 1.
Residents are asked to place bins out appropriately on curbside in order for the truck to be able to lift bins.
Here are a few guidelines to follow:
- Arrows must be facing out to the street right at the edge of the sidewalk or driveway.
- It is vital for bins to be three feet away (3 ft.) from each other and any other object, such as a mailbox.
- Carts on major thoroughfares need to be placed right at edge of sidewalk in order for the trucks to reach bins.
- Bulk trash and yard waste will be picked up once a week at curbside on your first garbage pick-up of the week.
- Please make sure to not lean bulk against bins.
- Remember that all household garbage and recyclables must fit inside the designated cart. Otherwise, residents must wait until the next regular pick-up day to dispose of the extra waste.
Trash Bin Swap-Out
Residents may request larger carts (95 gallon) during a one-time swap-out period that runs until March 31, 2014. Also residents may purchase an additional cart for a one-time charge of $75.
For more information, please call 954-282-6800 or visit CoralSprings.org/wastepro for detailed FAQs.