The City of Coral Springs is taking proactive steps to replace the City’s aging infrastructure:
- Construction activities for the replacement of 1,200 linear feet of sidewalk. The City will be replacing the existing asphalt sidewalk on the south-side of 29th street between Coral hills Dr. and 99th Ave.Construction to begin on or about July 5, 2017, Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Starting Monday, June 12
As part of the Water Main Project along NW 110th Ave., access to NW 110th from Sample Road will be closed starting Monday, June 12. Work will only take place from 8pm to 6am for three nights. Please follow detours signs.
- The City’s Sample Road Water and Sewer Line Replacement Project is progressing on schedule. The project is expected to be complete in Fall 2017.
- Work started on Tuesday, February 14, 2017
The City of Coral Springs has hired LCCI Construction, LLC to make drainage improvements south of 39th Street along 118th Avenue and 35th Street. The work will consist of cutting and flattening the edge of pavement and re-profiling the swale to receive and retain storm water runoff from the adjacent travel lanes.
- Construction begins September 11, 2017
In Broward County, construction begins September 11, 2017 and is expected to be completed in late 2019. Please note that a construction open house will be held Thursday, August 24 from 5 to 7 p.m. at the Coconut Creek Community Center in Meeting Room B-105.
- Work started on January 12, 2017
The eastbound lanes of Wiles Road will be shifted to the north. Sidewalks on the south side of Wiles Road will be closed for construction. Pedestrian access will be detoured to use the sidewalks along the north side of Wiles Road. Drivers should expect delays and seek alternate routes as this work continues. This new pattern will be in effect through the summer of 2017.
- FPL will be starting a pole replacement project in the general vicinity of Coral Ridge Drive and Wiles Road on March 16th.