Skate Park at Betti Stradling Park
954-340-4845 or 954-345-2200
Rollerbladers and skateboarders use the park to practice their skills on the various ramps, dips and bowls. Contests and professional demonstrations take place on occasion. There are bleachers at the park for spectators and parents to watch the skaters and bladers.
Become a Skate Club Member
- Non-Residents must have a Coral Springs Non-Resident Card = $172 per Fiscal Year per Family
Hours of Operation: (may vary by season)
- Monday - Friday (school year) • 3 to 9 p.m.
- Saturday • 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Sunday • Noon to 9 p.m.
- Additional hours may be available during the summer.
- $40 Yearly resident membership (includes insurance)
- $3 per session (members)
- $7 per session (non-members)
- Members can purchase a 10-session pass for $25
The Coral Springs Skate Park is located adjacent to the Slide ‘N Glide playground at Betti Stradling Park, on the northeast
corner of Wiles Road and Coral Springs Drive.
10301 Wiles Rd, Coral Springs, FL 33076
** The park is available in three-hour sessions.
For information on using the Community Bus service to get to the skate park, click here. (.pdf)
Note: Acrobat Reader is required to open and download pdf format files. Acrobat Reader is a free download and can be found here: Click to Download the latest version of Adobe Reader