Next date: Saturday, May 01, 2021 | 09:00 AM
to 11:00 AM
The Coral Springs Police Department, in partnership with SafeGuard Document Destruction, will host a free touchless Shred-A-Thon event for city residents only at the Sportsplex (2575 Sportsplex Drive).
Guidelines to follow:
- All residents will be required to place their drivers’ licenses on the front dashboard upon arrival to the event.
- Limited to 4 file size cardboard boxes or reusable bins per vehicle. Plastic/garbage bags will not be accepted.
- Residents must ensure there is no trash or other items such as plastic or metal rings, bingers or clamps in boxes.
- Boxes and bins cannot be larger than 15x12x10 and must be in the trunk or in an area easily accessible to ensure no interaction with event staff.
- This is a first come first serve event; once the maximum allotment has been reached, no other paperwork will be accepted.
- For this event we will NOT accept additional boxes for a donation to our community programs.
All residents are reminded to prevent identity theft, it is critical to properly dispose of information-sensitive documents.
In the event of inclement weather, the event will be canceled and rescheduled for a later date. For more information, call 954-346-1311.
Saturday, May 01, 2021 | 09:00 AM
- 11:00 AM
Sportsplex Park, 2575 Sportsplex Drive, Coral Springs 33065 View Map