If you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms please call the BROWARD CORONAVIRUS CALL CENTER HOTLINE: 954-357-9500.  

A to Z Guide

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Canal Maintenance

 All issues pertaining to canals or waterways within the City of Coral Springs should go the Water Control District based on the company from which you get your water.

To report illegal dumping in a canal, please contact Code Enforcement at (954) 344-5964 or the Police Department at (954) 344-1800.

Drainage Districts Map

Coral Springs Improvement District 954-753-0380
Crossings Drainage District (HOA private) 954-782-7820
North Springs Improvement District 954-752-0400
Pine Tree Water Control District 954-753-5841 ext. 40515
Sunshine Water Control District 561-571-0010
Turtle Run Community Development District 954-721-8681 ext. 207
Return to full list >>