Please be advised that the City of Coral Springs is NOT affected by the City of Fort Lauderdale's water main break.

A to Z Guide

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Illegal Dumping

To report illegal dumping after it has occurred:

To report illegal dumping in a canal, vacant lot or other illegal site while it is happening:

  • Police Department at 954-344-1800 - Make A Call, Make a Difference
Return to full list >>