A to Z Guide

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Building Department & Permitting Process

Permits for driveways, work in public rights-of-way, building additions or home improvements must be obtained from the Building Division (954-344-1025).

Paint approval must be obtained from Community Development (954-344-1040).

Also see Building, FencesPainting and Permits, Building and Driveways.

Return to full list >>