A to Z Guide

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Community Development Environment & Sustainability

For information about species that grow well in Coral Springs and how to tend them, call the City Forester in Community Development, or visit CoralSprings.org/Trees. When hiring a company to trim or remove trees always ask to see a current Broward County Tree Trimmer license. Anyone doing tree work in Broward County is required to have this license and renew it every two years, to ensure the company has the necessary training and is properly insured. To report dead or problem trees, call Code Compliance at 954-344-5964.

Return to full list >>