The City of Coral Springs is home to hundreds of events year-round, including large festivals, outdoor concerts and cultural gatherings. If you're looking for something to do, we truly have Everything Under the Sun!
There are several major events and programs that offer unique sponsorship opportunities for local businesses at all levels.
Tuesday, June 18
There will be a Special Election held on Tuesday, June 18, 2019 to fill the vacancy for the City of Coral Springs Commission Seat 2.More »
Thursday, July 4 • 6 PM
Come out and celebrate Independence Day on Thursday, July 4. Starting at 6 p.m., enjoy games, bounce houses, food and entertainment.More »
Tickets On Sale Now!
September 28 • 7:00 p.m. Annual International Dinner Dance hosted by the Multi-Cultural Advisory Committee.More »
- Date: 10/13/2018 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- Location: Sportsplex Athletic Complex
2575 Sportsplex Drive
Coral Springs, Florida 33065
The City’s Next Shred-a-thon Event
Avoid becoming a victim and bring any personal documents to the City’s next Shred-a-thon, where they will be shredded for free on site.
Saturday, October 13, 2018
9 to 11 a.m. (or until the truck is full)
Sportsplex • 2575 Sportsplex Drive
- This service is FREE and OPEN ONLY to CORAL SPRINGS RESIDENTS.
- Please note that there is a limit of 3 boxes per vehicle.
Absolutely NO moving, storage boxes, suitcases or garbage bags will be accepted.
- Anything over three file size boxes is $5 per box (6 box limit), which will benefit the Coral Springs Police Explorer Program.
- Please NO plastic bags, Paper clips and staples are fine.
Residents MUST ensure there is in no trash or other items such as:
Plastic or metal rings, binders or clamps will not be accepted.
- Once the truck is full, no other paperwork will be accepted.
TRIAD • Coral Springs Police Department
For more information on how to prevent identity theft, visit www.ProSHRED.com.
In the event of inclement weather, the event will be canceled and will not be rescheduled.
Future dates are to be determined.
For more information, call 954-344-1833.