The City of Coral Springs is home to hundreds of events year-round, including large festivals, outdoor concerts and cultural gatherings. If you're looking for something to do, we truly have Everything Under the Sun!
There are several major events and programs that offer unique sponsorship opportunities for local businesses at all levels.
Fri., Oct. 27 • 5 to 7:30 p.m. Sat., Oct. 28 • 2 to 7 p.m. Show off you costume at our annual Halloween event!More »
Sat., Oct. 27 • 4:30 to 8:30 p.m. CSPFD Cancer Awareness Pasta Dinner is being held at Fire Station 80.More »
Sat.10/27 • 7 to 10 p.m. Coral Springs Museum of Art presents its annual fundraising Masterpiece Event.This year’s event promises to be a fantabulous, mystical and magical event set against the backdrop of captivating works of art.More »
An Evening with Bob Woodward
- Date: 10/15/2018 7:00 PM
- Location: Center of the Arts
2855 Coral Springs Drive
Coral Springs, Florida 33065
Everywhere legendary journalist Bob Woodward goes, he says people ask to know what's really going on in Washington. Their questions fall into four categories:
1) The presidency: How is President Trump doing and surviving? How does Trump compare with the eight presidents - Nixon to Obama - that Woodward has reported on for The Washington Post and in his bestselling books?
2) The investigation of special counsel Robert Mueller: is it like Watergate or will it fade away like Reagan's Iran-Contra scandal?
3) Conflict: What is the likelihood of a new war? What are the goals with North Korea, in the Middle East, with the Islamic state, and on terrorism? Will there likely be a major escalation in one of the current conflicts? And
4) The economy: Is the American/global economy sound or are we headed for trouble? How is Trump's America First agenda playing out with our allies and enemies around the globe?
In Woodward's speeches, the two-time Pulitzer Prize-winning associate editor of the Post offers some well-reported answers to these questions that audiences won't learn from any other source. As he reported on previous presidents, for 46 years Woodward has immersed himself in their decision-making, scandals, wars, and economic policy like no other reporter. He leveraged a rich network of sources - applying his signature aggressive but fair and non-partisan reporting method for his book on President Trump, his administration, and its many controversies. As with his 19 bestselling books - 13 of which have been #1 (including his most recent book, FEAR: Trump in the White House) - Woodward provides a behind-the-scenes examination of what's really going on and what it means.