Race for Women's Wellness Half Marathon and 5K
Half Marathon at 6:00 a.m. • 5K at 7:30 a.m.
- Date: 03/23/2019 6:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Location: Sportsplex
2575 Sportsplex Drive
Coral Springs, Florida
The Coral Springs Half-Marathon and Race For Women's Wellness 5K Run/Walk will take place on Saturday, March 23, 2019. As a result, early morning commuters will face detours and traffic delays from Royal Palm Blvd south to Riverside Drive. Please pay close attention to the detours and please be patient as we try to keep our runners safe.
- Royal Palm from Sportsplex Drive east to University Drive
- University Drive from Royal Palm Blvd south to Riverside Drive
- Riverside and University Drive west to Atlantic Blvd
- Atlantic Blvd and Riverside west to Lakeview Drive
- Lakeview Drive and Atlantic Blvd east to Coral Ridge Drive
- Coral Ridge Drive and Lakeview Drive north to Royal Palm Blvd.
Drivers will also face minor detours on Sample Road just east of the Sawgrass expressway as well as in the neighborhood of Westchester. These detours will feature lane closures and temporary road closures near affected areas from 6AM to 9AM (with extended detours for the areas near Sportplex Drive until 10AM).
. If you have any issues or concerns about the event or the traffic restrictions please contact 954-346-1749.
The Coral Springs Half-Marathon and Race For Women's Wellness 5K Run/Walk
will take place on Saturday, March 23, 2019.
- Half Marathon Start Time: 6:00am • 5K start time 7:30am
- Participants must be able to complete the Half in 4 hours which is a 18 minute mile pace.
- Must be 12 years old to compete in the half marathon
- Both the half and 5K will be receiving Finisher medals, and Dri fit shirts
- Age group awards are Gun time for overall, and Net time for age groups
Proceeds will benefit the Lisa Boccard Breast Cancer Fund to provide free screening mammograms to women who otherwise would not be able to afford them.
To register, visit Active.com
Team awards to the following:
Most Money Raised
Most Team Members
Most Money raised by an individual
PLEASE NOTE Disclaimer:
Race management reserves the right to postpone or cancel the event due to events outside of management's control such as a natural disaster or other emergencies. No refunds will be issued under these circumstances. Management may also alter the course and distances for the safety of athletes. Entry fee is, NON-REFUNDABLE, and NON-DEFFERABLE.
We do allow Person to Person TRANSFERS until online registration closes. Do not exchange race numbers unless approved by race management. There might be a price adjustment depending on when the original person registered. ALL TIMES AND LOCATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
Don't want to run, but want to be involved. Join a great group of people as we will be offering volunteer opportunities needed to help in the process of making this a spectacular event. Please email Kelle at email@example.com. This is great for any school groups that need service hours.
**All club discount codes expire when online registration closes.
Entires are non refundable, however, we do allow Transfers up until March 17th.
**No Dogs/and or pets are allowed on the race course or in the event location