The City of Coral Springs is home to hundreds of events year-round, including large festivals, outdoor concerts and cultural gatherings. If you're looking for something to do, we truly have Everything Under the Sun!
There are several major events and programs that offer unique sponsorship opportunities for local businesses at all levels.
Sportsplex • 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Worldfest features cultural entertainment, amusements and food from around the world!More »
FREE Egg Hunt!
Sat. 04/20 • 9 - 11 a.m. Bring your own basket and join us for a FREE Egg Hunt! Pre-Registration Required by April 16.More »
Sunday Jazz Brunch
Sun. 04/28 • 11 a.m. - 3 p.m. Savor the Notes” Jazz Brunch at the City Hall Lawn. Enjoy live music, mimosas, delicious brunch items and local vendors.More »
- Date: 01/26/2019 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- Location: Sportsplex Athletic Complex
2575 Sportsplex Drive
Coral Springs, Florida 33065
The City’s Next Shred-a-thon Event
Avoid becoming a victim and bring any personal documents to the City’s next Shred-a-thon, where they will be shredded for free on site.
Saturday, January 26, 2019
9 to 11 a.m. (or until the truck is full)
Sportsplex • 2575 Sportsplex Drive
- This service is FREE Paperwork Shredding Event and OPEN ONLY to CORAL SPRINGS RESIDENTS.
- Please note that there is a limit of 3 boxes per vehicle.
Absolutely NO moving, storage boxes, suitcases or garbage bags will be accepted.
- Anything over three file size boxes is $5 per box (6 box limit), which will benefit the Coral Springs Police Community Services Component Programs.
- Please NO plastic bags, Paper clips and staples are fine.
Residents MUST ensure there is in no trash or other items such as:
Plastic or metal rings, binders or clamps will not be accepted.
- Once the truck is full, no other paperwork will be accepted.
TRIAD • Coral Springs Police Department
For more information on how to prevent identity theft, visit www.ProSHRED.com.
In the event of inclement weather, the event will be canceled and will not be rescheduled.
Future dates are to be determined.
For more information, call 954-344-1833.