The City Commissioners have office hours to discuss City issues with residents or business owners.
To schedule an appointment, call 954-344-5911.
- Mayor Brook: June 12, 19, 26 (Fridays) | 12:00 – 1:30 p.m.
- Vice Mayor Carter: June 22 | 4:00 – 5:00 p.m.
- Commissioner Cerra: Call 954-344-5911 for an appointment
- Commissioner Vignola: June 9 | 12:00 – 1:00 p.m.
- Commissioner Simmons: June 18 | 4:00 – 6:30 p.m.
Office Hours with Mayor Scott Brook
- Date: 05/20/2019 4:15 PM - 5:00 PM
- Location: He Brews
921 N. University Drive
Coral Springs, Florida 33071
Mayor Scott Brook will be holding his May office hours on
Monday, May 20 from 4:15 p.m. - 5 p.m. (Location: Sawgrass Meeting Room, City Hall)
The Mayor is asking that this meeting to be focused on the Youth of our City. He is requesting for people to donate books to the youth of City. He is holding a youth group for 45 minutes and a book drive. He is collecting books for 3 to 10 year olds and donating them to daycares.
To make an appointment, call 954-344-5911.