For cancellations and postponements the City will evaluate these events on a case-by-case basis and provide updates as they become available. Decisions are being made with the best intentions for the safety of our community. For more information, please go to: coralsprings.org/coronavirus.
Mayors' Chess Challenge
- Date: 01/18/2020 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Location: Mullins Hall
10000 Ben Geiger Drive / NW 29th Street
Coral Springs, Florida 33065
Join your Mayor Scott Brook at the Mayors' Chess Challenge on
Saturday, January 18 • 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Support scholastic chess!
- Free to play!
- No prior experience needed
- Event is walk-in open play for all levels (Beginner to Advanced)
- Chess Challenge Passports will be stamped
- Light refreshments will be available
- Each player will receive a commemorative participation award
For more information, contact is Tabrea Zigler at 954-345-2119