For cancellations and postponements the City will evaluate these events on a case-by-case basis and provide updates as they become available. Decisions are being made with the best intentions for the safety of our community. For more information, please go to: coralsprings.org/coronavirus.
Shred-a-thon - SUSPENDED
- Date: 05/16/2020 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- Location: Sportsplex Athletic Complex
2575 Sportsplex Drive
Coral Springs, Florida 33065
The City’s Next Shred-a-thon Event
Avoid becoming a victim and bring any personal documents to the City’s next Shred-a-thon, where they will be shredded for free on site.
Saturday, May 16, 2020
9 to 11 a.m. (or until the truck is full)
Sportsplex • 2575 Sportsplex Drive
- This service is FREE Paperwork Shredding Event and OPEN ONLY to CORAL SPRINGS RESIDENTS.
- Please note that there is a limit of 3 boxes per vehicle.
Absolutely NO moving, storage boxes, suitcases or garbage bags will be accepted.
- Anything over three file size boxes is $5 per box (6 box limit), which will benefit the Coral Springs Police Community Services Component Programs.
- Please NO plastic bags, Paper clips and staples are fine.
Residents MUST ensure there is in no trash or other items such as:
Plastic or metal rings, binders or clamps will not be accepted.
- Once the truck is full, no other paperwork will be accepted.
TRIAD • Coral Springs Police Department
For more information on how to prevent identity theft, visit www.SafeGuardDD.com.
In the event of inclement weather, the event will be canceled and will not be rescheduled.
Future dates are to be determined.
For more information, call 954-344-1833.