- Date: 07/25/2020 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- Location: Sportsplex Athletic Complex
2575 Sportsplex Drive
Coral Springs, Florida 33065
The City’s Next Shred-a-thon Event
Avoid becoming a victim and bring any personal documents to the City’s next Shred-a-thon, where they will be shredded for free on site.
Saturday - July 25, 2020
The Coral Springs Police Department, in partnership with SafeGuard Document Destruction, will host a free touchless Shred-A-Thon event for city residents only at the Sportsplex (2575 Sportsplex Drive) on Saturday, July 25, 2020 from 9 to 11 a.m.
9 to 11 a.m. (or until the truck is full)
Sportsplex • 2575 Sportsplex Drive
Guidelines to follow:
- All residents will be required to place their drivers’ licenses on the front dashboard upon arrival to the event.
- Limited to 4 file size cardboard boxes or reusable bins per vehicle. Plastic/garbage bags will not be accepted.
- Residents must ensure there is no trash or other items such as plastic or metal rings, bingers or clamps in boxes.
- Boxes and bins cannot be larger than 15x12x10 and must be in the trunk or in an area easily accessible to ensure no interaction with event staff.
- This is a first come first serve event; once the maximum allotment has been reached, no other paperwork will be accepted.
- For this event we will NOT accept additional boxes for a donation to our community programs.
All residents are reminded to prevent identity theft, it is critical to properly dispose of information-sensitive documents.
In the event of inclement weather, the event will be canceled and rescheduled for a later date. For more information, call 954-344-1833