Please be advised that the City of Coral Springs is NOT affected by the City of Fort Lauderdale's water main break.

Who Do I Call...

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Street Lights

Street light outages in residential areas are repaired by Florida Power and Light whose number is provided above. Outages may also be reported by filling out an online form.   

Street lights on major roadways are handled by the City's Public Works Department. The department can be reached at (954) 344-1179.


Return to full list >>