The City of Coral Springs is committed to protecting the health and well-being of our residents during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Aquatic Complex is open Monday - Friday | 8 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. and Saturday - Sunday | 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. The Swim Shop is open during Aquatic
Complex operation hours. Card payments only. Masks must be worn at all times when not in the pool. Locker rooms are only available for restroom use. Outdoor showers available only.
Must pre-register before using the following:
- Lap swim in short course lanes, 1 swimmer per lane. The short course lanes at 8’3”
- Available starting Wednesday, June 3: One Meter springboards open for public use only. Formal coaching is not permitted
Mullins Pool – Opening Wednesday, June 3
Mullins Pool is open Monday - Friday | 8 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. and Saturday - Sunday | 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. for lap swim in short course lanes, 1 swimmer per lane. The short course lanes at 8’3”. Must pre-register.
Masks must be worn at all times when not in the pool. Locker rooms are only available for restroom use. Outdoor showers available only. Cypress Pool remains closed.
Fitness Center at the Aquatic Complex
- The Fitness center is open Monday - Friday from 8 a.m. to 7:30 p.m., and Saturday & Sunday 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Capacity is limited. All members must pre-register before using the fitness center.
- Masks must be worn at all times when not exercising.
- Locker rooms are only available for restroom use.
- No person under the age of 13 is allowed in the fitness center except under the supervision and direction of a city contracted coach/instructor.
- Members must bring their own water bottle and towel.
- Currently accepting new members.
Masters and Adult Swim Program
- Divisions:Aquatic Classes
- Phone:(954) 345-2121
The Coral Springs Masters Swim Program is run from a world-renowned facility and is open to all adult swimmers (fitness, triathlete, competitive, and non-competitive) ages 18 and over who are dedicated to improving their fitness through swimming. Within the program, structured workouts from the coaches offer valuable training assistance along with stroke and technique corrections and general instruction.
The workouts provide opportunities to compete and measure individual progress at the local, state, national, and international levels, whether at swim meets or triathlons. This program is designed to help swimmers improve fitness and/or specific goals, and offer active support for a healthy lifestyle through friendship and camaraderie.
Monday - Friday • 6 to 7:30 a.m. • 11:45 a.m. to 1:15 p.m.
Monday - Thursday • 7 to 8:30 p.m.
Monthly Coaching Fees $50 a month • Late fee charges $10 • Daily workout fee for visitors $6 plus a 30-day USMS waiver must be filled out.
Pool Membership Required
Quarterly: $59.14 plus tax | Annual: $150.72 plus tax
VIP Club Annual: $257.72 plus tax (includes Pool & Fitness)
US Masters Membership Annual: $46
Must register online at www.USMS.org. Select Select LMSC Florida Gold Coast-Gold
This is an optional opportunity for Masters who wish to use the fitness room for a savings of $60. Fee will be upgraded to VIP if coaching fees are not being paid.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Are the coaches certified?
All the coaches are experienced and certified by USMS and hold American Red Cross lifeguard and Instructor certifications. The Coaches’ vast experience expands over decades from competitive swimming and coaching all levels from the elite to the beginner swimmer.
- Do I have to join USMS to swim a Masters practice?
Yes. USMS provides insurance coverage for all individual USMS members and liability insurance for clubs and workout groups. For the insurance to be in effect, all participants within the activity, such as an organized practice or competition, must be registered with USMS.
- What are the skill requirements to be able to join?
Participants must have knowledge of at least the freestyle stroke and be able to swim 200 yards without stopping. The coaches will make an assessment if a participant is unable to complete test.
- If I am a triathlete, can I still join the program?
Many triathletes join the program because training with swimmers is the best way to improve the swim portion of a triathlon. Masters coaches provide technique instruction and interval training with a group. The coaches possess experience as triathletes and provide access to triathlon-specific workouts as well.
- I am a slow swimmer. Can I still take part in it?
Coaches will provide a workout tailored to the swimmer’s skill level.