The City of Coral Springs is committed to protecting the health and well-being of our residents during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Aquatic Complex is open Monday - Friday | 8 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. and Saturday - Sunday | 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. The Swim Shop is open during Aquatic
Complex operation hours. Card payments only. Masks must be worn at all times when not in the pool. Locker rooms are only available for restroom use. Outdoor showers available only.
Must pre-register before using the following:
- Lap swim in short course lanes, 1 swimmer per lane. The short course lanes at 8’3”
- Available starting Wednesday, June 3: One Meter springboards open for public use only. Formal coaching is not permitted
Mullins Pool – Opening Wednesday, June 3
Mullins Pool is open Monday - Friday | 8 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. and Saturday - Sunday | 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. for lap swim in short course lanes, 1 swimmer per lane. The short course lanes at 8’3”. Must pre-register.
Masks must be worn at all times when not in the pool. Locker rooms are only available for restroom use. Outdoor showers available only. Cypress Pool remains closed.
Fitness Center at the Aquatic Complex
- The Fitness center is open Monday - Friday from 8 a.m. to 7:30 p.m., and Saturday & Sunday 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Capacity is limited. All members must pre-register before using the fitness center.
- Masks must be worn at all times when not exercising.
- Locker rooms are only available for restroom use.
- No person under the age of 13 is allowed in the fitness center except under the supervision and direction of a city contracted coach/instructor.
- Members must bring their own water bottle and towel.
- Currently accepting new members.
Cypress Pool Party Packages
- Divisions:Aquatic Classes, Parks and Recreation Fees
- Phone:(954) 345-2109
Cypress Park Pool • 1300 Coral Springs Drive (between Royal Palm and Atlantic Blvd.)
Admission: $3.48 per child/senior and $3.96 per adult
Times: subject to Pool Operating Hours (Please call for details, 954-345-2109)
Funbrella 3 hour rental reservation - $134.58 (non refundable)
Includes use of picnic tables, trash cans and liners. Area must be clean 15 minutes prior to end of party time
Bring family and friends to celebrate a special occasion under your own private Funbrella!
Private Rentals & After Hours Parties
After Hours Fees: $12.45 Facility Use Permit
Rental fee: $214.17 per hour, plus tax (minimum of 2 hours and up to 100 guests) Additional fees apply for parties over 100 guests.
Cancellation fee $218.79 (equal to 1 hour rental plus tax) $38.60 per hour staffing.
Celebrate your event with the Cypress Water Park all to yourself! These parties occur after the facility has been closed to the general public and members. After hours party may start 30 minutes after closing of facility on Friday, Saturday and Sunday evenings.
- All guest admissions must be paid for, regardless if swimming or not.
- No refunds or rain checks will be given.
- Reservations are required.
- Deposits are held with credit card only. (Visa | Mastercard)