The Aquatic Complex is open daily from 6 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. The Swim Shop is open during Aquatic Complex operation hours. Card payments only. Masks must be worn at all times when not in the pool. Locker rooms are only available for restroom use. Outdoor showers available only.
- Lap swim in short course lanes, 1 swimmer per lane. Must pre-register
- One Meter springboards open for public use only. Formal coaching is not permitted. Open from 12 to 5 p.m.
Cypress Pool Party Packages
- Divisions:Aquatic Classes, Parks and Recreation Fees
- Phone:(954) 345-2109
Cypress Park Pool • 1300 Coral Springs Drive (between Royal Palm and Atlantic Blvd.)
Admission: $3.48 per child/senior and $3.96 per adult
Times: subject to Pool Operating Hours (Please call for details, 954-345-2109)
Funbrella 3 hour rental reservation - $134.58 (non refundable)
Includes use of picnic tables, trash cans and liners. Area must be clean 15 minutes prior to end of party time
Bring family and friends to celebrate a special occasion under your own private Funbrella!
Private Rentals & After Hours Parties
After Hours Fees: $12.45 Facility Use Permit
Rental fee: $214.17 per hour, plus tax (minimum of 2 hours and up to 100 guests) Additional fees apply for parties over 100 guests.
Cancellation fee $218.79 (equal to 1 hour rental plus tax) $38.60 per hour staffing.
Celebrate your event with the Cypress Water Park all to yourself! These parties occur after the facility has been closed to the general public and members. After hours party may start 30 minutes after closing of facility on Friday, Saturday and Sunday evenings.
- All guest admissions must be paid for, regardless if swimming or not.
- No refunds or rain checks will be given.
- Reservations are required.
- Deposits are held with credit card only. (Visa | Mastercard)