Adult Tennis Classes
- Divisions:Tennis Programs and Classes
- Phone:(954) 344-1840
All group classes run for one hour per week for four weeks with new sessions starting every five weeks
except for Drill and Cardio classes which are weekly. All classes require advance registration.
Session: August 19 to September 14
To register: visit the Tennis Center (2575 Sportsplex Dr, Coral Springs, FL 33065)
BEGINNER • $56
The adult beginner class is designed for brand new players and those who have not played for a while. Instructions include proper grips and footwork for forehand, backhands, serves and volleys
- Mondays • 7 to 8 p.m. • Cypress Park Tennis Center
- Fridays • 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. • Tennis Center
ADVANCED BEGINNER • $84
The advanced beginner class is for those who have completed the beginner class, as well as for players who have not played for a while and want to get back into tennis. The emphasis is less about technique and more about consistency and control.
- Tuesdays • 7 to 8 p.m. • Cypress Park Tennis Center
- Fridays • 9 to 10:30 a.m. • Tennis Center
INTERMEDIATE • $84
The intermediate class is geared to the stronger player who has progressed beyond the advanced beginner class. Emphasis is placed on improved footwork, ball control, increased power and spin. Players in this class should be ready for potential league play.
- Thursdays • 7 to 8:30 p.m. • Cypress Park Tennis Center
DRILL CLASSES • $15
Drill classes are weekly classes for 1 ½ hours for all levels above beginner. This class is designed to be fast moving, using various drills with no instruction. Advanced sign up each week is necessary.
- Mondays • 9:30 to 11 a.m. • Tennis Center
- Wednesdays • 7 to 8:30 p.m. • Tennis Center
- Cypress Park Tennis Center • 954-345-2100• 1300 Coral Springs Drive between Royal Palm Boulevard and Atlantic Boulevard
- The Tennis Center of Coral Springs • 954-344-1840 • In the Sportsplex: Just east of the Sawgrass Expressway between Sample Road and Royal Palm Boulevard