The City of Coral Springs is committed to protecting the health and well-being of our residents during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Aquatic Complex is open Monday - Friday | 8 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. and Saturday - Sunday | 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. The Swim Shop is open during Aquatic
Complex operation hours. Card payments only. Masks must be worn at all times when not in the pool. Locker rooms are only available for restroom use. Outdoor showers available only.
Must pre-register before using the following:
- Lap swim in short course lanes, 1 swimmer per lane. The short course lanes at 8’3”
- Available starting Wednesday, June 3: One Meter springboards open for public use only. Formal coaching is not permitted
Mullins Pool – Opening Wednesday, June 3
Mullins Pool is open Monday - Friday | 8 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. and Saturday - Sunday | 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. for lap swim in short course lanes, 1 swimmer per lane. The short course lanes at 8’3”. Must pre-register.
Masks must be worn at all times when not in the pool. Locker rooms are only available for restroom use. Outdoor showers available only. Cypress Pool remains closed.
Fitness Center at the Aquatic Complex
- The Fitness center is open Monday - Friday from 8 a.m. to 7:30 p.m., and Saturday & Sunday 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Capacity is limited. All members must pre-register before using the fitness center.
- Masks must be worn at all times when not exercising.
- Locker rooms are only available for restroom use.
- No person under the age of 13 is allowed in the fitness center except under the supervision and direction of a city contracted coach/instructor.
- Members must bring their own water bottle and towel.
- Currently accepting new members.
American Red Cross Lifeguard Training
- Divisions:Aquatic Classes
- Phone:(954) 345-2121
-These courses will also include approximately 7 hours of online eLearning modules, that must be completed prior to attending the in-person classes.-
Pre-testing is required and will be available ay Mullins Poll on May 4 & 5 from noon to 4pm.
- May 17- 4 to 8pm
- May 18 - 10 am to 6pm
- May 19 - 10am to 6pm
Candidates for Lifeguard Training must meet the following prerequisites:
- This course is designed for ages 15 and older.
- Tread water for 2 minutes using legs only
- Swim 300 yards continuously using front crawl, breaststroke,or a mix of each of them
- In 1 min 40 sec, swim 20 yards, then surface dive in water at least 7ft. deep to retrieve a 10 lb. object and return to surface; exit water without stairs or ladder.
- Must pass pre-test before registering.(Pretest can be taken at the Aquatic Complex Tuesday-Friday from 11 :30 a.m. -6:30 p.m.)
- Attendance is mandatory
Certification Includes latest American Red Cross Training for 2 years:
- Lifeguard Training
- CPR for the Professional Rescuer
- First Aid
- Preventing disease transmission
- Managing spinal injury
- Surveillance Techniques
- Use of rescue equipment for water rescues
- Swim assists
- Bleeding Control
Register at the Coral Springs Aquatic Complex
12441 Royal Palm Blvd, Coral Springs, FL 33065 • 954-345-2121