The work will include the following:
- Remove asphalt roadway with construction area
- Install 15” storm drainage pipe
- Install catch basin drains to collect water runoff in the gutters
- Construct of new gutters
- Repair driveways and roads impacted during construction
- Replace landscaping and lawn impacted during construction
- Install pavement markings and signage
Crews will be working Monday through Friday, between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.
When intermittent road closures are required, detours will be posted to allow residents access. Sidewalks will not be closed during construction, but there will be periodic driveway closures during construction. Residents should make sure that solid waste/trash cans and bulk trash are placed at the edge of the road by 7 a.m. on day of collection.