On Wednesday, Sample Road west of University Drive and east of NW 110th Avenue, and Coral Springs Drive north of NW 29th Street and south of NW 37th Street, will be closed on the night of the Holiday Parade from 5 p.m. until approximately 10 p.m.

Film Permits

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

To obtain a film or television permit in the City of Coral Springs, please contact the Greater Fort Lauderdale Office of Film and Entertainment at 954-767-2467, or visit their website for more information.