March 31, 2016
In accordance with the Broward County Ethics Ordinance, the City of Coral Springs has developed an online contact log system for you to use to document the communication you have with our City’s elected officials. The information you enter in the City’s “Lobbyist Contact Disclosure” system will be posted on the City’s website for viewing purposes.
To access the “Lobbyist Contact Disclosure” system to log in your communication, you will use your business email address and a password that the Office of the City Clerk will provide to you. The system can be accessed by going to this URL address: http://www.coralsprings.org/Lobbyists. The system can also be accessed on the City’s website: www.coralsprings.org , by going to the City Clerk’s webpage and selecting the “ Registered Lobbyists Contact Disclosure” option. If you are meeting with one of the City’s elected officials at City Hall you may use an Ipad in the Commission Office to access the system to log in your meeting.
Please contact Alyson Morales, Assistant City Clerk, at 954-344-1066, if you need any assistance and to obtain your password. You must register as a lobbyist before you can access this system.
- Lobbyist Backman, Scott E.
- Lobbyist Bowers, Timothy J.
- Lobbyist Goldstein, Michael R.
- Lobbyist Gray, Deena M.
- Lobbyist Knapik, Heidi Davis
- Lobbyist Lewis, Alicia J..
- Lobbyist Martohue, Deborah L.
- Lobbyist Mele, Dennis D.
- Lobbyist Platt, Seth
- Lobbyist Pozzuoli, Edward
- Lobbyist Radabaugh, Francesca R.
- Lobbyist Resnick, Gary I.
- Lobbyist Scott, Matthew H.
- Lobbyist Taylor, Daniel E.
- Lobbyist Toothaker, Stephanie J.
- Lobbyist Tuma, Kenneth G.