City TV has a potential viewer ship of more than 22,000 of Blue Stream subscribers in its limits. CityTV is not just limited to Coral Springs. You can watch CityTV online any time, either by choosing video on demand or streaming it live.
CityTV is on channels:
- 25: Standard Definition
- 25.7: High Definition - Digital Tuners
- 725: High Definition - Blue Stream Box
You may also watch CityTV on AT&T U-Verse on Channel 99.
CityTV will automatically show the closed captioning feed during a live Commission Meetings. The displays will help communicate proceedings to deaf and hard-of-hearing members of the audience during live Commission meetings. It’s also useful for people who are learning English or who just want to keep the volume down.
If you are not seeing the captioning during a live Commission meeting, Please follow the instructions below:
Go to the menu or setting features on your TV and find the option for Closed Captioning. Select either CC1 or Caption1.
If your TV doesn't support Closed Caption, Blue Stream subscribers can use their digital converter box (see directions below).
- Using the remote for your Blue Stream digital converter – Turn on the digital converter
- Press the Power button and immediately press the Menu button
- A black & white screen titled 'User Settings' should appear
- Use the down arrow button located below the OK/SEL button and scroll down to Closed Captions
- Use the right arrow button to Enable Closed Captions
- Then press the Power button and the converter/TV set should come back on with the Closed Captions displaying for those channels where the program originator has provided them
- Follow the same instructions to Disable Closed Captions
If you are still having problems with your Blue Stream digital converter box, please click http://mybluestream.com/