It’s time for the City of Coral Springs ‘Deck the Halls' photo contest! Enter a photo of your home decorated for the holidays to compete for votes and recognition. Facebook fans will vote for First Place, Second Place, Third Place.
Follow the city at Facebook.com/CityofCoralSprings for your chance to vote!
RULES & INSTRUCTIONS
- Residents must submit a photo of their home to participate.
- All photos must be taken in Coral Springs.
- All submissions are subject to approval by the City of Coral Springs.
- All entries must be received by Monday, December 9, 3 p.m.
- The city will create a contest photo album on their Facebook Page featuring all submissions.
- Facebook fans may begin voting for their favorite home on December 9 starting at 5pm.
- Facebook fans will have 24 hours to vote for their favorite photo by “liking” it.
Voting closes on Monday, December 10 at 5 p.m.
- The top three photos with the most “likes” will earn First, Second and Third Place. If two (or more) photos receive the same number of votes, both will receive recognition.
- Winners will be announced Monday after voting ends.
- Winning photos will be featured on the city’s social media accounts and on the city website.
- First place will win a special visit from Santa on one of our Firetrucks.
- All winners will receive a sign to feature in the front of their home during the holidays.
- Please note, all entries will become the property of the City of Coral Springs and may be used in city publications.
SUBMIT YOUR PHOTOS
NOTE: By submitting a photo and participating in the contest you acknowledge and agree to the all of the terms and conditions contained below:
Photo eligibility is at the discretion of City staff. Contestants must be at least 18 years of age. Minors are welcome to have a parent or guardian enter photos on their behalf.
In submitting photo(s) (PHOTO) to the City of Coral Springs (CITY) and participating in the City of Coral Springs Holiday Photo Contest I (we), (CONTESTANT), hereby warrant and agree to the following:
CONTESTANT warrants to CITY that he/she has lawful ownership rights to the PHOTO and acknowledges that once submitted, the PHOTO becomes the property of the CITY.
The PHOTO is the result of CONTESTANT'S sole artistic efforts unless otherwise stated above as a collaboration.
Except as otherwise disclosed in writing to CITY, the PHOTO is unique and original and does not infringe upon any copyright or patent.
The CONTESTANT grants to CITY an irrevocable and non-exclusive worldwide license to reproduce, to distribute, and/or to display two- or three-dimensional reproductions of the PHOTO in any manner whatsoever relating to any CITY publication or event, including, without limitation:
Public display as well as reproduction on CITY items, such as print ads, postcards, posters, brochures, applications, television programs and the City website.
In addition the CITY will include CONTESTANT'S name somewhere on the document or website where the photo is used.
The CITY may alter images of the PHOTO as necessary to fit into reduced or enlarged format sizes.
CONTESTANT agrees to release CITY, its agents, officials, employees, and volunteers from and against all liability, including copyright or patent infringement claims or causes of action, arising out of this Agreement and claims arising from CONTESTANT'S participation in the City of Coral Springs Holiday Photo Contest. CONTESTANT agrees to defend (with counsel satisfactory to CITY), indemnify and hold City harmless and free from all liability, whether caused by passive negligence or otherwise, arising out of CONTESTANT'S participation or association with the City of Coral Springs Photo Contest. CONTESTANT agrees to pay all costs incident to any claim, including, without limitation, attorneys' fees. I agree that the above information is correct. I further agree that this agreement is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by the law of the State of Florida.