NOTICE PARK OPENING:
Dog park is open Monday - Saturday | 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. & Sundays | 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Park will be closed for maintenance Monday - Saturday | 1 p.m. to 2 p.m.
10 People are permitted in at a time in 30 minute intervals.
All visitors must enter though west entrance.
Restrooms will be limited to two people at a time.
Looking for the perfect place for a romp with your pet? Then check out the City of Coral Spring’s enclosed Dog Park! Named Dr. Paul’s Pet Care Center Dog Park, after its supportive sponsor, the park provides a unique recreation area for dogs and their families! Equipped with new, durable agility equipment, an open field, and water stations, the park provides a place for dogs to frolic off leash with their owners.
Location: Dr.Paul’s Pet Care Center Dog Park is located within the Sportsplex Regional Park in Coral Springs. From the Sawgrass Expressway, head east on Sample Road, then turn right at the first street, onto Sportsplex Drive. Follow the curves in the road. The paved parking lot for the Dog Park is on the left.
Time: Open from 7:30 a.m. until dusk daily, at no cost to dog owners regardless of where they reside. Share your dog pictures with us on Social Media!
The Dog Park has been created for your dog’s enjoyment as well as your own! Please obey all posted rules and abide by common courtesies. If you follow the “Golden Rule” and show you care about our facility, you’ll get the most from the park and so will others!
NOTE: This is an unsupervised facility and users enter at their own risk. By entering this facility owners expressly understand and accept that the City is not responsible for any and all damage which may be caused by their own or other dogs. Owners are legally responsible for their dogs and any injury they might cause.
Dog Park Rules
- The park is open from 7:30 a.m. until dusk daily.
- Dog Park will be closed the first Tuesday of every month for Spraying and Maintenance (sprayed for ticks and fleas). Park will re-open the following morning at 7:30 a.m.
- All dogs must display a current rabies tag & license and comply with vaccination requirements of Broward County.
- All rules are pursuant to Section 4-7 and 16.2 of City Code.
- Owners must be with dogs at all times and may bring a maximum of 2 dogs per visit.
- Dogs must have an unspiked collar and be held by a leash while entering or exiting the Dog Park. If anyone asks you to leash your dog while in the park, please honor that request.
- No aggressive people or aggressive dogs allowed. Any dogs exhibiting aggressive tendencies must be removed from the Sportsplex immediately.
- Dog waste must be disposed of immediately and completely.
- Puppies under 4 months are prohibited to protect their own health.
- Dogs in heat are not permitted inside the park. Park gates must be kept closed at all times.
- All agility equipment must be left assembled, with their parts placed in the proper alignment.
- Equipment is for use by dogs only!
- All children must be monitored closely and accompanied by a guardian at all times.
- Bike riding, skateboarding, rollerblading and skating are prohibited.
- No glass receptacles or alcohol permitted at any time. Do not leave the water running.
- Dogs are not permitted in any other park within the City of Coral Springs