Registration for Kamp Kool (the camps detailed on pages 2 through 5 of the Summer Fun Guide - Coming Soon) begins on Monday, March 25, 2019.
Registration for four-week or three-week programs begins on a space-available basis on Thursday, April 4, 2019.
To register for a Kamp Kool session there are three options:
2. Walk-in registration: Drop off the completed forms (available online or at the Coral Springs Gymnasium) and deposit to the Coral Springs Gymnasium beginning on Monday, March 25, 2019.
Kamp Kool Payment Sites:
Coral Springs Gymnasium
2501 Coral Springs Drive
Everyday • 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
12441 Royal Palm Blvd.
Monday - Friday • 6 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Saturday - Sunday • 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Tennis Center of Coral Springs
2575 Sportsplex Drive
Monday - Thursday • 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Friday • 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday • 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
(If no tournaments)
3. Mail-in registration: Download the forms below or pick up a copy at the Coral Springs Gymnasium. Mail the completed form to the address below. For the six-week program, mail must be postmarked on or after Monday, March 25. Complete the registration form and indicate the child’s first, second and third choice of camp sites/programs.
- Mini Camp - Download
- 3 Week Application - Download
- 6-Week Application - Download
- 1-Week Application Extension - Download
- Special Pops Application - Download
- Special Pops Participant Information Form - Download
- Media Release Authorization - Download
- Release & Waiver - Download
Tips for mail-in registration:
- Applications will be returned if postmarked prior to Monday, March 25.
- Correct postage is a must and priority mail, special delivery, courier, etc. are NOT accepted.
- One family per envelope! Multi-family registrations mailed in the same envelope will be returned.
- Please DO NOT send cash. Check and money orders only.
- Enclose a $100 deposit for each child. Please include a separate check or money order for each child. Make checks and money orders payable to the City of Coral Springs, and be sure to include your driver’s license number.
- Include a non-returnable copy of your child’s current report card.
- Mail registration to:
City of Coral Springs
Kamp Kool 2019
2501 Coral Springs Drive
Coral Springs, FL 33065
- Once your registration form has been received, an invoice will be mailed to you stating your camp placement and balance due.
- Children are placed in camps on a first-come, first-served basis. If a camp receives more applications than its capacity, the Parks and Recreation Department will use your second or third choices for enrollment.
- Once your child is placed in a camp, the $100 deposit is non-refundable.
- Children must be six years of age by September 1, 2019 to enroll in the program or as stated in the description of each camp.
- There will be a $25 administration fee for changing camps. All requests must be in writing.