Policy for Open Play:
- One Field at Mullins Park (Normally MacElderry Field) and one Field at North Community Park(Normally Field #3) will remain available for Open Play if they are not permitted for use by City recognized sports groups.
- Lights will remain on until 11 pm if there are people on the fields.
- All other Fields will require a permit for lights.
- Groups of 22 or more participant, private businesses, organized groups and non-residents must pay the hourly rental rates for use of fields.
- Residents can permit the fields, fee's or no fee's will be determined based on the activity the field is being used for.
- You can call the Parks and Recreation Office at (954)345-2200 anytime during the week (7 days) from 8 am to 9 pm to request field availability and receive a permit.
Open Play is not allowed on a field that is already permitted out by another group or organization.