“The Coral Springs Police remind residents they are not a bother, we want them to call our non-emergency number when they see suspicious activity. By making a call, they can prevent crime and make a difference in our community.” Police Chief Clyde Parry said.
With your help, we can continue to keep Coral Springs a safe community.
Make A Call, Make A Difference: 954-344-1800
- Always keep your doors locked, and if you have an alarm, use it
- Trim landscaping around windows and doors so that bushes and hedges cannot conceal criminals
- Install outside motion sensor lights to illuminate the driveway and front of residence
- Close your garage door even when working in the backyard
- Complete an inventory of all valuables to include:
- serial number
- Photograph your property
- If an unfamiliar or suspicious vehicle travels through your area or is parked in your neighbor’s driveway, call 911
- Establish a neighborhood watch group
- Call for a free security survey at 934-344-1835
- How to request a “Vacation Watch” while you are out of town