The Communications Unit serves the City of Coral Springs for Police, Fire and EMS for emergency and non-emergency calls for service.
Service is provided 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- For emergencies, dial 9-1-1.
- Text to 9-1-1 available. Call if you can, text only if you can’t.
- For non-emergency service, call (954) 344-1800.
The Coral Springs Public Safety Answering Point (PSAP) consist of 38 highly trained communications professionals who use the latest technology to dispatch and track responding units.
The Coral Springs PSAP became a CALEA Accredited Communications Center in 2007. We continue to be CALEA Accredited and have earned accreditation with excellence for years 2013 and 2016.
Some of the latest technology includes:
- Motorola Digital P25 800MHz Trunked Radio System
- West Enhanced 911 System
- Central Squares Public Safety ONESolution Computer Aided Dispatch System
- Mapping Including LCD Displays through Central Squares ONESolution Computer Aided Dispatch System
- Automatic Vehicle Location through the GPS located on Motorola Handheld Radios
- Central Squares Public Sector ONESolution MCT Mobile Field Reporting Application
- Newly upgraded Russ Bassett workstations with height-adjustable ergonomic consoles
Our hiring process using the CALEA accreditation: Download Communication Accreditation
Kathy Liriano - Communications Center Manager